Well, today is the first day since Charlotte was born that I had a little time for myself. I've been thinking about starting a blog for a really long time now, and figured no time like the present!
So what can I write about that would be interesting? Julien and I have packed all our bags and are more or less ready to go. Vancouver, here we come! I think that this is the first time in my entire life that my bags have been ready to go a week before leaving. For those who didn't know, Bethany can confirm that I am the world's worst packer. My bag was always full of surprises because I had no idea what I'd put in there! It was so nice never having to pack after I got married, knowing that my husband, who is THE master packer, always took such pleasure in getting everything organized. Now that the baby's here it's become every girl for herself, which means that I have to actually organize. Which is why things are ready so early.
Anyways, so we're all ready to go. I'm a bit nervous about how Charlotte will behave on the plane ride, it being a 15 hour flight and all, but I'm sure things will be fine. I think I've packed enough diapers and extra clothes for the next year, and my mom has got pretty much everything I could need on the other side!Thank God for her, she is just so awesome!
So that's about it for my first post. I'll try and post often (often for me would be like once a week,I'm thinking)
Love Becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
O yay another blog to read, love them! Have a blast in the good ol Fraser Valley, I hear the weather is lovely ;)
Becky, thanks for letting me know about your blog. Are you, Julien , and Charlotte just planning on visiting Canada? I am sure you will enjoy being pampered by your Mom! Please say "Hi" to her for me.
I look forward to hearing more about you.
Post a Comment